Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow, an Award! I am blushing.

My good blogging buddy,Mom #1, thought I deserved this fabulous award. She is the best encourager and leaves wonderful little notes sprinkled throughout my blog. I love getting awards, because you know gifts is my love language.


“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them!

So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

I hereby nominate my blogging buddies: The Ridge School, CuppaDangie, The Other White House, Gardenschooler, H.S. Burrow, Rockermom, Parabola, and Genie. These ladies have seen me on my good days and my bad days and they will still chat with me. :)

6 comments:

Sheralyn said...

You are one of the most wonderful people in the world, and I am honored. ((hugs))

Dangie said...

Awwww, thanks! You're so sweet! I agree with Sheralyn, EL! ~Angie

Unknown said...

((Hugs))... Thank you so much for our cyber friendship. It means a lot to me.

Heather said...

Thank you Paula! You are a wonderful person, and cyber friend!

~H

Tory said...

Aw shucks, Paula! Thank you. :) Now I feel like I ought to update my blog. Your Blog List says it's been 4 weeks. In my defense, they've been a crazy 4 weeks. :P

Love ya, girl!

MOM #1 said...

Yah! I'm glad you like it.

I heart your blog. You SO deserve it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...