Moments ago we discovered more wildlife from the safety of our home. Z came clamoring out of his bedroom, I assumed there was so misguided insect lost in his room.
He cries out, "Mom, Mom, I just saw a fox run past by bedroom window."
Sure enough we look outside and we got a quick glimpse of a red fox running back into the woods across the street. He was gorgeous and I wish he had slowed down so I could get a photo. He was hasty however.
I wonder if that is what Tigger heard the other night, sure beats an alligator. The woods across the street are hunting grounds, but the woods beside our house are not, so perhaps he was seeking safety on our property.
That has been the coolest thing to happen all day.
3 comments:
Wow! So much nature. It must rock to live at your house.
Ooo careful with the foxes. My parents had one near their house that got a little too comfortable with humans.
But, in the meantime, a picture would be cool if you can get it. ;)
amy@thefoilhat.com
I'm just checking on how your writing is going. Your other blog says 5,136 words! That's a good start, right? Keep going, keep going. You have it in you, I know you do.
Post a Comment