I thought I had chemistry figured out, well that is what I get for thinking! I looked through the physical science book referenced in the below post and realized it was quite boring. It's a textbook, duh, which makes it very textbook like.
Z loves science, would do it every day, wants experiments every week, and looked at me strangely when I told him we were going to switch books again.
I'm in research mode again. I found one book to try, the first chapter is available free online. I printed it off and we are going to go through it today. I'll not list the name yet, until I've determined that is going to be "The One".
Tigger gave me the look when I told him I needed some more money to order more curriculum. He has not seen my amazon shopping cart. Unfortunately amazon does not carry this book or I could order it without a credit card. Coinstar does amazon gift certificates, did you know that? It's awesome!
So I'm hoping that after this go round with chemistry I'll have everything settled for the year. Because you know six weeks into the school year is the perfect time to start planning for the next one, two, or seven in our case.
3 comments:
Be sure to let us know what it is, if in fact it turns out to be THE ONE. ;-)
P.S.
Thanks for being my one and only friend on the WTM boards, LOL.
Science is still the one thing I do from WTM. My daughter is a science geek too, so it needs to be a daily subject.
Post a Comment