I have updated for fall. Thanks to Angie for the idea to use the pine cone photo for a fall theme.
I have also updated our photos. You only get half of me for now (grin). It's amazing to see how much Z is starting to look like Tigger. They walk the same and have the same mannerisms, it's creepy sometimes. Gives a whole new meaning to them walking in your footsteps.
I was also a little sad looking at our beach photos every time I logged on. We still aren't sure how our little beach fared during hurricane Ike. I know there are plenty of people who have more important things to concern themselves with than if their favorite "happy spot" survived the storm.
May fall bring colors into your life that make you cheerful and happy.
2 comments:
I love it Paula! And, your pine cone picture goes quite well with the background. I love all the new photos too, even the halfsy!
~Angie
Looks great! I still can't get over the orange, I saw that template, but never thought it would look so good in "real life." It's a winner!
Love the new photos.
Post a Comment