Saturday, December 29, 2007

The merriest of Christmas


I just wanted to share our son's favorite gift. Let's just call it "research" as he wants to invent real lightsabers some day. He has a profound interest in anything Star Wars related and he even gave up asking for a Wii to ask for a PSP. Since is also smart about the size of packaging it was wrapped in a huge box loaded with old homeschool books, it was heavy. It was the last box he opened and this photo barely does justice to joy showed when opening it.

2 comments:

Swylv said...

I was torn between hsblogger and blogspot also....hsblogger is easy for copying and pasting table formats but blogspot is so much easier to change the layout.

so I kept hsblogger for meandering moon days and posting our week in reviews but use blogspot for all else.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogger!

Nice to "see" you.

Kysha
(hsmomof5 from HSR)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...