Yes, it's bad grammar, I know. Everytime I announce on my blog that I'm going to share something with Z I get sick!! It happened earlier when I posted about what an awesome week we were having. Now, after my lovely blog post about my report on aging, I have spent the last five days in bed. I'd be well now, except my equilibrium is gone and the I swear the draperies were moving a few moments ago. There is no breeze in the room.
So I officially announce I am doing nothing. Maybe then I'll get better. I won't tell you about the two week writing intensive course I'm planning for Z. I won't tell you how much I appreciate a netbook, my Christmas gift from Tigger. I won't tell you that I have officially planned the next five years of my son's education at least seven different ways in the last five days. Of which I'm sure to change at least forty-seven more times before implementation.
I also won't tell you that I watched the Red Carpet for the Oscars online while surrounded by 7-up and saltines. Or that I sat up long enough last night to watch Castle and that my dog is bored. She is my dog and is like a toddler in that she won't leave my side. If she goes out with the boys she just wanders and then comes back into the bedroom.
So, yeah, blogger, I am not doing nothing. Hopefully blogger doesn't understand the relevance of a double negative and I can get back to school tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment