Sunday, March 20, 2011
Writing Course: Day Ten and Wrap-up
Day ten was not all that productive, but it's all good. Maybe that's my motto for the week. Day ten started with massive insomnia on my part, not unusual. Insomnia has been a part of my life off and on for a few years. Some days are better than others.
Back to school. We did a few activities and I had a light day planned anyway. We worked on our Stuart Little narration and Z finished his paragraph exercise. We discussed a few other items on the agenda and called it a day. I grumbled through the rest of the day and took a nap.
Note to self: Do not schedule any intense studies for the same week as a time change.
Wrap-up: I'm still assessing where we are now. I plan on finishing Paragraph Writing Made Easy and Igniting your Writing while I finish reading through Bravewriter. I'm gathering, absorbing, and pondering all the information I gathered. I'm glad we took the time for this little experiment. I'm exhausted, Z worked hard, and tomorrow we return to our regular schedule.
We took the road less traveled for the last two weeks, we are dusty and dirty yet all the better for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment