Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



Sorry these aren't very clear. This is a dog that is very happy to be home and back to her chair.

16 comments:

Lisa~ said...

what a crack up! Is that her normal spot?? Crazy pup! lol

Lisa

Anonymous said...

So comfortable!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy!
Tammy in Germany

Meliss said...

The dog is doing what I wish I could be doing! :D

Unknown said...

She had a long week... no fun being away from home for a pup.

Dangie said...

Very cute, EL! (runningirl71)

Heather said...

Very cute!

Angela said...

Cute! I've never seen your blog before. (I've never thought of calling DH the "principal." Hmmmm - don't know if I want to let him wield that much power, unless he's merely the figurehead.)

Bootcamp Burners said...

She looks comfy! Gotta love that.

Chucki said...

What a comfy spot.

judahmo said...

What a sweet photo!
Shannon

Dawn E said...

Oh, what a sweetie!

MOM #1 said...

I thought my doggy was spoiled, LOL!

Sheralyn said...

So that's your dog and her chair. :) Cute!

Mama Peep said...

It is good to be home!!! :-)

Patricia in WA

Sherri said...

Hahahahaha! I wish I could be a dog for a day. Our Yorkie sleeps most of the day on the couch. She plays with the kids when they want to and loves to go out some, but mostly sleeps during the day. "sigh"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...