I have never seen one that green. I am glad you survived it. I have family in New Orleans and they survived with no damage. Keep safe!Patricia in WA
I'm glad, too, that you didn't get lots of damage EL! And, what a beautiful picture as summer turns to fall! (RG)
Hey, I see a little acorn in their too! That is a green pine cone... it wasn’t ready yet!I third all the sediments about you all being safe.... gosh and I thought we had bad weather last year!Stay safe!Lisa
EL, as I look at this again, I think you should try and do a fall template with your blog using this picture. It really is fantastic! (RG)
I'm glad you are safe. Thanks for sharing the picture.Shannon
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have never seen one that green. I am glad you survived it. I have family in New Orleans and they survived with no damage. Keep safe!
Patricia in WA
I'm glad, too, that you didn't get lots of damage EL! And, what a beautiful picture as summer turns to fall! (RG)
Hey, I see a little acorn in their too! That is a green pine cone... it wasn’t ready yet!
I third all the sediments about you all being safe.... gosh and I thought we had bad weather last year!
Stay safe!
Lisa
EL, as I look at this again, I think you should try and do a fall template with your blog using this picture. It really is fantastic! (RG)
I'm glad you are safe. Thanks for sharing the picture.
Shannon
Post a Comment