Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tracking Gustav

Here's a TV stations website where you can track Gustav as he heads to the Gulf.

http://www.kplctv.com/global/Category.asp?c=137827

If you click on more maps you can see the different projected paths. A wonderful way to learn about hurricanes and if you live on the Gulf a good way to teach emergency preparedness.

Maybe it will simply go away. Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I'm voting that it will go away. Baby Boy and Mom #2 are going to love that website. They are weather enthusiasts. I have a friend who is a Storm Chaser. I need to call her and see if she's headed down there . . . she does funny stuff like that.

I LOVE the new look of your blog. I am having serious blog envy right now.

Oh . . . thou shalt not covet . . . thou shalt not covet . . . thou shalt not covet.

I'm trying.

Sheralyn said...

Wow, you're blog has changed! Very nice!

Anyway, hoping you're safe and not STILL in traffic. Let us know when you're back and safe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...