Sunday, August 09, 2009

Tomorrow the Adventure Begins


It's a jungle out there! Tomorrow we start our sixth year at Wakefield Academy. This is me preparing for the adventure by re-reading The Latin-Centered Curriculum. My well loved copy now has tape on the cover. Maybe I'm hiding a little bit as I realize I know have a middle school student. AAAHHH!



I am quite excited to see where years journey takes us. We may not know the adventure ahead of us, all we can do is prepare and head out...





...and seek the beauty that may be waiting right outside our own back door.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Your well-loved copy also has a Sharpied-on number 2 right in the exact place that mine does.

MOM #1 said...

You look so cute in your little hat with the pencil sticking out of your curly hair. I love curly hair, luckily because I have a whole lot of it, LOL.

Middle school, huh? High school is just around the corner, and then you can REALLY start freaking out!

The Home School Burrow said...

I love that picture!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...