Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A crown, for me?


Jenny at the Ridge School has tagged me to be the Queen of Awesome!

In order to accept this award I need to:

1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers

OK, seven things that make me Awe-Summm:
1. I've learned to love my hair despite the fact it resembles Medusa's hair some of the time.
2. I'm actually not a bad writer.
3. I'm a cancer survivor.
4. I can take pretty good photos.
5. I never really give up.
6. I actually like homeschooling.
7. I'm still learning something new everyday.


The seven bloggers I am tagging: Only a few of those I love to look in on.

Chris: http://seeker117.blogspot.com/
Mom #1: http://twomomshomeschool.blogspot.com/
Midassa: http://theedgeofdreaming.blogspot.com/
DebMc: http://creativesoulbydebmc.blogspot.com/

Okay these are double tags but I read them religiously:
Angie: http://cuppadangie.blogspot.com
Heather: http://fivewhites.blogspot.com
RockerMom: http://spinnersendnurseryschool.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I didn't know you were a cancer survivor. You ROCK! That's just one more reason to love you. And you already know I love your hair. We curly girlies have to stick together. ;-)

Oh . . . so now I've been tagged. I have to think of what's awesome about me so I can get my crown up, polished and ready to go.

Heather said...

You and jenny! I am so not worthy!

Love the pics of Z and the kitty. Sooo cute!

H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...