OOhhhh all of the beach photos you've been posting lately have made me SO jealous!
We haven't been to the beach yet this year, we're planning on going hopefully in September when it cools down and all the rowdy college kids are back in class where they belong.
6 comments:
Wonderful shells. I am so jealous, we haven't gotten to the beach yet this summer!
How fun - 1000s and 1000s of shells. Here, when our beach is covered with shells, it's all mussels. Not nearly as pretty as these :-)
Oh, I miss the beach....those are great pictures..... :-)
I miss shells, too. Not many at our beach. But, hey, it's still a beach!
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
I miss the beach... all these beach pictures are just too much. Off to buy chocolate to console myself. LOL
OOhhhh all of the beach photos you've been posting lately have made me SO jealous!
We haven't been to the beach yet this year, we're planning on going hopefully in September when it cools down and all the rowdy college kids are back in class where they belong.
Great shells! ;-)
Post a Comment