This is another sign that speaks to the power of nature.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Life is a Beach
We were greeted with this lovely sign on our jaunt to the beach yesterday. We did some quick calcuations and decided that since we did not have a round of antibiotics at home, we would skip going in the water. We had a lovely time wandering around the beach anyway. 
This is another sign that speaks to the power of nature.
We opted to drive a little further down the road and discovered these white sand dunes. I will post more pictures later. The white sand was super hot and we had to wear shoes, or flip flops in my case. Z had tons of fun playing on them. We also found a few surprises which I will share later.

This is another sign that speaks to the power of nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love beaches - hate bacteria, LOL.
I think you were wise to stay out of the water.
There are a few natural springs / lakes that we frequent here in town. This year there has been some rogue bacteria in them and two children have died of meningitis directly related to the lake water. So we've just been sitting on the banks. No need to tempt fate, I guess.
Looking forward to the rest of your photos. I LOVE the beach!
I love white sand beaches. I can't wait to read more about the surprise. :)
Post a Comment