It's started already this year and it's just February. While I'm still undecided a few subjects most of our plans for next year are firmly in place. I already have a shelf of readers I have picked up here and there. I just ordered two books from PaperbackSwap last night. One was a textbook for Singapore Math, I was so excited!
I also just ordered a DVD to round out our French studies for the remainder of the year. I settled on Visual Passport French. We had checked it out from the library and I liked that it would be useful for auditory and visual learners. I think it will work as a great first exposure to the French language.
I even ordered a book for myself last night. I had to overcome the guilt feeling of not ordering another book from the school list. It has since passed.

2 comments:
Looks good. I almost wish I was going with French instead of Spanish. I miss French.
I just bought me a few books from CBD this past week. I need to get started on a wish list for next year.
I took French in high school and can't recall any of it.LOL! Wished I'd paid closer attention.
I've been working on our list also. I want to get more educational toys this year after reading a great post about investing your curric dollars.
Post a Comment