
For the last two days it has been in the high 70's and low 80's. I have the windows open and am enjoying the breeze. It it beautiful here. This also makes me think of how much beach withdrawl I am going through. While looking through the photos of our trip to Costa Rica I ran across this wonderful picture of my Tigger. We were eating pineapple on the beach after our snorkeling adventure. I love this photo of him, in his very bondesque pose.
Costa Rica is a very beautiful country. Here's another view of the beautiful landscape. If you even have the opportunity to visit this country you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:
I love the beach too!! Thanks for sharing your photos. I would love to go to Costa Rica. :)
LOL. Love the picture of Tigger and the photo of the beach is gorgeous. I'd love to go to Costa Rica someday.
I didn't know that was your very pic til reading your post. I thought it was Kevin Spacey (sp?) in that Bond pose. No, Tigger....Pooh's Tigger.
We will call him 00 Tigger.
Post a Comment