The swamps always make me think of old southern ghost stories... The wondering confederate dead return home to the bayou, or something like that.
...on some foggy mornings I can just imagine that. Oh, there is also a sign not to feed the wild pigs, I have yet to encounter one, but I have flashbacks to LOST everytime I hike.
Those are beautiful photos. Thanks for the hint in your previous post or I don't think I ever would have found it, LOL. I'm like The Ridge School, kind of spooky.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The swamps always make me think of old southern ghost stories... The wondering confederate dead return home to the bayou, or something like that.
...on some foggy mornings I can just imagine that. Oh, there is also a sign not to feed the wild pigs, I have yet to encounter one, but I have flashbacks to LOST everytime I hike.
Those are beautiful photos. Thanks for the hint in your previous post or I don't think I ever would have found it, LOL.
I'm like The Ridge School, kind of spooky.
Post a Comment