It has never been my life's desire to live near a swamp. However I find the animal life around one to be quite fascinating. If you open your eyes there is nature study everywhere. The other day I went to the state park for a quick "teacher conference" (see previous post) and to snap some pictures.
I walked right by this scene and stopped short. I had been looking at the ground watching for snakes and I almost missed it. In the middle of the shot there is a Great Blue Heron. Can you find it?
Look at the tail end of the "d" in Wakefield, there it is. One again nature gives us a life lesson. Do you know what it is? To see the truly beautiful things in life sometimes you have spend time looking where you didn't think there was beauty at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment