Thursday, May 07, 2009

New Title Photo

I feel like changing my photo as much as I've been changing my hair color lately. Which has been twice recently. My hair has natural red highlights and after putting blonde highlights on, they came out copper. I knew it'd be red, but not this red, but it's okay for summer.

Anyway the latest photo is from one of my favorite places, my back yard. The hammock was a gift to my dh last Father's Day. The trees were placed just the right distance apart. In a nice twist when we put the dog on her cable she can sit right beside us yet not get tangled in the hammock. You can lie outside and rock gently and listen to the birds chatter. It's a great place to take a book and read. Sometimes I pretend to read and simply zone out. If there were a ocean breeze rocking the hammock it would be perfect.

2 comments:

The Home School Burrow said...

*SIGH* I love your hammock....and agree about the ocean breeze. Although, I'd settle for a breeze across a lake. *SIGH*

MOM #1 said...

That looks heavenly. Shoot, if you had said that you DO have an ocean breeze coming through there . . . you just may have had to make room for a house guest - ME!

Also, I hope you've had a Happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...