We went to the beach yesterday and the sun was shining but the water was not warm. But I was at the beach and the sun was shining!!!! Beach is good for the soul!!!! I totally understand. :-)
Those beach pictures are better than yoga all day long. I LOVE the beach! It's simply the best. The waves are so soothing, the kids love the water, and as a bonus - just by taking a walk, you get a free pedicure!
9 comments:
Oh... was it warm sand?? Warm water??? that just sounds good!
Happy WW~
How lovely! I need to get to the beach.
Thank you! I could feel the sand on my toes and smell the sea breeze.
We went to the beach yesterday and the sun was shining but the water was not warm. But I was at the beach and the sun was shining!!!! Beach is good for the soul!!!! I totally understand. :-)
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
Ooh, I can smell the water. What a lovely choice for WW.
I love putting my feet in the sand at the edge of the ocean. Such a fun feeling!
Toes in the sand! They are very happy there...
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
Those beach pictures are better than yoga all day long. I LOVE the beach! It's simply the best. The waves are so soothing, the kids love the water, and as a bonus - just by taking a walk, you get a free pedicure!
Oh, how I wish I was there!
Post a Comment