Monday, June 23, 2008

If you were a food what would you be?

This question was posed on the WTM boards today. Very interesting discussion. Here was my response.





I would be a cashew.Cashews are not for everyone (I can't please everyone)

Cashews come in bits and pieces but are best enjoyed whole (kind of like me)

Cashews are nutty (no comment needed there)

Cashews are crunchy on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside (my hard exterior only hides my sensitive interior)

Cashews are natural plus a little salt (what you see if what you get, I'm a little salty as well)
I might also add the cashews like to hang around other nuts as well.

2 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I guess I must be one of those other nuts, LOL. Very clever! ;-)

Anonymous said...

mmm. That's a good one and so hard to narrow down. Maybe a peanut! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...