Wow! I've never seen or heard of anything like that before. Thanks for the science lesson. Baby Boy and I are off to do more research. :-)
Is that a joke? Hoax? Ive never seen anything like it??Lisa
I was just going to say - it looks like it has a happy face and then I read the wikipedia.I hate spiders - but it's nice to see a PICTURE of that one! ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow!
I've never seen or heard of anything like that before. Thanks for the science lesson. Baby Boy and I are off to do more research. :-)
Is that a joke? Hoax? Ive never seen anything like it??
Lisa
I was just going to say - it looks like it has a happy face and then I read the wikipedia.
I hate spiders - but it's nice to see a PICTURE of that one! ;-)
Post a Comment