How loud was the thunder after that strike! Ack!!
Nature can be brutal!Katyhttp://mynutvillage.com/
Yikes! Too close for comfort...
Thunder storms are so scary! That is one thing I will not miss about the South. Be safe.Patricia in WA
Ouch! I can hear that clear through the computer screen! I'm so sorry for your splintered tree, although I am glad that all the PEOPLE are safe. Stay dry!
Wow! Thanks for sharing!
That is so cool, lightning is an awesome force. Scary at times, but awesome.Happy WW
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How loud was the thunder after that strike! Ack!!
Nature can be brutal!
Katy
http://mynutvillage.com/
Yikes! Too close for comfort...
Thunder storms are so scary! That is one thing I will not miss about the South. Be safe.
Patricia in WA
Ouch! I can hear that clear through the computer screen! I'm so sorry for your splintered tree, although I am glad that all the PEOPLE are safe.
Stay dry!
Wow! Thanks for sharing!
That is so cool, lightning is an awesome force. Scary at times, but awesome.
Happy WW
Post a Comment