Oh, I miss our magnolia tree. We moved about a year ago...and our new house does not have one. Or a good place to put one.
I absolutely love magnolias! That is the best smell. Mine is too small too bloom yet, but I noticed some were blooming in town.Michele
Just not the south unless you have magnolias near by.Cheers, Jenny
You take lovely photos! I've also been loving your WTM posts! Thank you.
Oh! I love magnolias. We don't have any, but my mother in law has some beauties!
I love flower pics!! The last time we went to the zoo I took more photos of flowers than animals.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, I miss our magnolia tree. We moved about a year ago...and our new house does not have one. Or a good place to put one.
I absolutely love magnolias! That is the best smell. Mine is too small too bloom yet, but I noticed some were blooming in town.
Michele
Just not the south unless you have magnolias near by.
Cheers,
Jenny
You take lovely photos! I've also been loving your WTM posts! Thank you.
Oh! I love magnolias. We don't have any, but my mother in law has some beauties!
I love flower pics!! The last time we went to the zoo I took more photos of flowers than animals.
Post a Comment