
I love it when God points out character lessons. Today he opened an opportunity for us, it was perfect for this morning. Tigger is painting his home office this weekend. He had custom mixed some paint and I was helping him strain it. As a professional he doesn't like chunks in his paint, so he pours it through a mesh filter to remove all the impurities.
While I was holding the filter Z came out to the shed to watch. The conversation went something like this...
Z: That's cool. (he said about the paint dripping through the filter into a 5 gallon bucket)
Me: Do you know why we do this?
Z: Why?
Me: That unfiltered paint doesn't look dirty does it?
Z: No.
Me: Well look at all the stuff that was in there (motioning toward the mesh filter). God sometimes filters us to remove the impurities that we don't even know are there.
Z: Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment