Last night Z and I watched "HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy". We had never seen it before and we laughed starting with the opening song, "So long and thanks for all the fish."
So while viewing a you tube presentation of that lovely tune that is now stuck in my head I remind Z that the answer is "42".
He says: "That's probably why 42 is the Travel Channel."
I couldn't stop laughing. "Why would you think that, Z?"
"Because you can go anywhere with the Travel Channel."
Childhood wisdom, makes sense to me.
1 comment:
That's hilarious!
I love children's logic, it's so clear and pristine, yet so VERY different from ours.
Unfortunately, this is what I'm going through right now with Baby Boy and Geometry. I'm not sure if they allow children's pristine yet different logic in Geometry. They certainly different when I was in school. LOL.
I try to encourage any form of "thinking outside the box," but . . . well. We'll see.
Post a Comment