Wow! You did a great job for your first try. All I can do is draw stick figures. LOL! Love the photo of the tree.
Great going. It is quite a different medium from any other, but with so much more potential, isn't it?
Oooh, beautiful - the photo, the painting and the sentiment "Bloom where you're planted..."
Very cool. My Mom said that to me not too long ago and that picture sums it up perfectly. Great painting.
How interesting is that tree? And so neat that it inspired you to paint!
I love pictures of interesting trees. I have a picture of a dead tree at the edge of the Grand Canyon hanging in my family room. Good work on your painting!
Great job and cool picture!
Wow! That is wonderful. Wonderful job. :o)
You did great! Both pictures are beautiful - the original and the artistic interpretation.
I love it! You did a great job. Love the shadows.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! You did a great job for your first try. All I can do is draw stick figures. LOL! Love the photo of the tree.
Great going. It is quite a different medium from any other, but with so much more potential, isn't it?
Oooh, beautiful - the photo, the painting and the sentiment "Bloom where you're planted..."
Very cool. My Mom said that to me not too long ago and that picture sums it up perfectly. Great painting.
How interesting is that tree? And so neat that it inspired you to paint!
I love pictures of interesting trees. I have a picture of a dead tree at the edge of the Grand Canyon hanging in my family room. Good work on your painting!
Great job and cool picture!
Wow! That is wonderful. Wonderful job. :o)
You did great! Both pictures are beautiful - the original and the artistic interpretation.
I love it! You did a great job. Love the shadows.
Post a Comment