Thursday, July 05, 2012

Summer Science and a Parade

We've had ant issues this summer. They're annoying. They like watermelon. We put a rind under the deck far enough from the house to draw them away. The black specs are not seeds. Yuck! The big one is a fly. 





They thought it was picnic time. Little did they know. Let's just say after some spray and a trash bag we have at least a thousand less ants near the house. I actually don't mind ants, if they stay outside, but these have found a way indoors. A small dent in the issue I'm sure.




We also had a parade yesterday. Well we didn't. Tigger and Daytona watched from the porch.


Horses all decked out to celebrate our independence. They were troopers in the heat.



3 comments:

RockerMom said...

It's cool that the parade went past your house. I hope your ants decide to go elsewhere.

Swimmermom3 said...

It looked like a great Fourth, minus the ants of course:-D

MOM #1 said...

We had ants in the house for a while. We eventually ended up spraying . . . I can't remember the name of the spray. Something Baby Doggy friendly. I tried EVERYTHING before resorting to spraying . . . but I eventually ended up there.

Neat parade. I love horses. Those are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...