Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Graduating from Toddlerhood


We're adding a new student this year. Yes, the dog gets her own ID badge. Now that she is in pre-school, I'm hoping she'll act less like a toddler. Pink is her color, hot pink mostly. She goes bananas when Tigger gets home from work, and she has her own chair and box of toys in the classroom.

Her core subjects will be:

Walking
Pet- me training (she who must be petted 1000 times a day)
Stuffed flamingo hunting
Sock tug-of-war
Cat training (not sure who is training who here)
Hanging out with daddy on the porch

She needs work on:
Not barking at the mailman everyday
Trusting that Tigger didn't leave once he came home from work (she must check at least every two minutes)

We've given upon the cat, I think he's a grumpy old man in disguise, so maybe he's educated enough. We'll keep him as mascot.


3 comments:

RockerMom said...

Just unschool the cat.

Unknown said...

Can I enroll Rocco in Wakefield?

MOM #1 said...

Baby Doggy really needs all of these lessons. Maybe you can make some money on the side as a doggy-tutor. I'll enroll him as soon as registration is open. Keep me posted! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...