Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Four Weeks Left
.....she said with a thud as her head hit the table. This has been some year of schooling. We're both ready to be done, but we have some more boxes to check, items to finish before I feel comfortable calling it a year.
I'm sure as I start reflecting back on this year I'll see the progress we made. I AM looking forward to fall. I AM looking forward to getting out and hiking more this summer. I AM looking forward, that's the best part. I have a clearer picture of where we need to be at the end of next year, and the path to get there.
Our new schoolroom feels cozy and comfortable. I really could live in this room. The dog has found her spot, the cat his. Z and I have our own sides of the classroom. When I don't have the middle desk piled with my stuff he has a nice big desk to work on.
I've picked colors for our new room. They all stem from the wonderful red chair that will fit perfectly into this room once we get it out of storage. A deep red, apple & celery green, mocha brown walls, expresso colored bookcases, and white trim with a main white desk. I'm getting hungry just posting that.
This summer will be a time to not only regroup our classroom, but ourselves as well. But for now we have four more weeks and we shall persevere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment