Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another year older

The joy of my life is now twelve. I remember twelve. I think being forty-two is easier. We've had a busy week. We always take off school for his birthday, I think it should be illegal to work or do school or your birthday.

We are now the proud owners of Guitar Hero (complete band), and are learning to play Dungeons & Dragons together. Z is quite the drummer, but he has always loved the drums.

I have some cute pictures to post and will do so over the weekend when the whirlwind stops turning.

I truly relish each stage of his growth. He's an awesome kid and we are blessed to have him as part of our lives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope he had a wonderful b'day!

MOM #1 said...

Happy Birthday! Don't you just LOVE Guitar Hero? It's so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...