- The Latin book that was scary to look through at the beginning of the year is almost completed.
- We made it through CW Aesop B without bloodshed.
- CW Poetry is a hit, I knew that. Z is very pattern oriented and poetry is a pattern.
- Z called diagramming sentences fun.
- Life of Fred is a big, big hit. Did you know you can laugh during math?
- I'm learning a lot about ancient history this year.
- I'm learning a lot about the periodic table of elements this year too.
- I'm glad I read Black Ships Before Troy before attempting The Iliad.
- There will be an eighth Alex Rider book! (jumping for joy)
- If you are planning on self-educating make sure you budget for it. I consider myself the second student now. Fortunately most of what I'm buying Z can use down the road.
- You don't have to do it ALL in one year. (who me?)
- Just because Z isn't ready to learn something doesn't mean I have to quit learning it.
- Matching bookcases are a thing of beauty.
- An electric pencil sharpener is also a thing of beauty
- Next fall is going to be awesome!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
In-Service Day
Yesterday we had an in-service day. I planned out the remaining weeks of school. We only have seven weeks of school left plus one week of spring break. I'm almost sad to see it end but we have come a long way in the last twenty-eight weeks. As I look back here are some of the highlights to remind me that it will be all right:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a lot of accomplishating!! Good job!
Pencil sharpeners and bookcases, who knew! :), you should be quite proud!
After the electric pencil sharpener comes the laminator in my book! I loved reading your list. Good for you!!
Post a Comment