Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Year, Our New Arrangement

I have been known to rearrange the classroom on a whim. Now that I have three new bookcases (yippee!) I'm finally getting some real organization in place.



The bookcase on the left holds mostly my items, the one on the right for Z. The middle one holds extra science and math books, one I'm working on for self-ed and ones found as bargains too good to pass up.

I found these bookcases at Target. I spent a few hours putting them together and find them to be of good quality for the furniture you have to assemble.

This is the great window we look out (get distracted with) during school. Z has to sit with his back toward the window otherwise, well we'd never get anything accomplishated.


This is my working file. It hold my school planner, a few books and a whole bunch of papers I will eventually go through. My papers, not Z's.

The floor is still a work in progress, but it's on the list.

4 comments:

RockerMom said...

Lookin' good! I hope we'll have a classroom when the time comes. Then I'll post pics. :)

Heather said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

We are the same... if we face the window (none of us get anything done). I guess we are a family of dreamers. ;-0

MOM #1 said...

I LOVE the bookcases. Our Target doesn't have anything that looks that nice.

What a view. I'd get distracted too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...