Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Interview with Dr. Campbell



The following is a link to a wonderful interview with Dr. Campbell himself. He discusses his new book Living Memory, which I heartily recommend. He also talks about some of his philosophy on classical education.

Click here to read the interview.

5 comments:

The Home School Burrow said...

WOW! That is a great interview! Thanks for linking that.

MOM #1 said...

That's a great interview and that looks like a great book. My sister is trying to do Latin Centered after-schooling . . . maybe that will be my Valentine's Day gift to her.

RockerMom said...

Thanks for the link. I'm very curious about LCC.

Dangie said...

I enjoyed the interview too and am just starting Climbing Parnassus. How are you doing implementing Living Memory into your school work?

~Angie

Ruskin said...

Thank you for this link. I have always wondered about what a Latin centred curriculum might look like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...