Great pictures - I love the cats - they are cool! ;0)
I see the 'whiskers on kittens'Collections say so much about people, this would make a great meme.
You eclectic person, love the cats!Heather
What a great idea for a WW post!
I like seeing other people's favorite things, thanks for sharing! I noticed you have books under other objects too. You can find books under many things in our home. It's a neat way of displaying some of our favorites.Happy WW!
Paula, your WW posts are always very interesting!Shannon
I love your elephant! Dd and I were discussing tusks yesterday. LOL
The Kitty Kat collection is hilarious! So cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pictures - I love the cats - they are cool! ;0)
I see the 'whiskers on kittens'
Collections say so much about people, this would make a great meme.
You eclectic person, love the cats!
Heather
What a great idea for a WW post!
I like seeing other people's favorite things, thanks for sharing! I noticed you have books under other objects too. You can find books under many things in our home. It's a neat way of displaying some of our favorites.
Happy WW!
Paula, your WW posts are always very interesting!
Shannon
I love your elephant! Dd and I were discussing tusks yesterday. LOL
The Kitty Kat collection is hilarious! So cute!
Post a Comment