Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

A sample of the snow we received on the 11th. The shock has worn off so now I'm able to post a picture of it.
Here's our tree. Psst, it's fake. We opted to buy a skinny faux tree this year. I love that it takes up less floor space, it's perfect and it doesn't shed. We even bought a box of all of the same color ornaments. I like the unified look.

Our school is officially on vacation until after the new year. Like others we may try to sneak a few lessons in here and there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish we could get just a tiny bit of snow. It's freezing today! But by Christmas it will be almost 70. Yuck...

SabrinaT said...

Great tree... The red looks great.

MOM #1 said...

We have a fake tree too . . . but it's a really fat tree. I had to move EVERYTHING in the living room around to get it up, but that's my Christmas tree and I refused to give it up even though we are in a tiny little apartment this year, LOL.

I love the monochromatic ornaments. I would try something like that over here, but Baby Boy and Mom #2 are the EXTREMELY artistic types and would not go for it one bit, LOL.

I'm going to try to sneak a few lessons in as well, but mostly, we're taking a break.

Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...