I broke down and added a 3-column template yesterday. I tried a variety of free options from this wonderful template site.
http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/
While I enjoyed the look of the ones I chose, they just didn't say this is Wakefield Academy. I settled on this retro orange. We are studying complementary colors in art and I like how it highlighted the blue in our beach photos. Orange is also one of Z's favorite colors.
The photo in the title was taken at the Gulf of Mexico near Holly Beach, Louisiana. The beach is a little untamed and very natural, somewhat like our school.
Enjoy the new colors and have a great day.
5 comments:
I like it... very fresh and cheerful. Almost an IKEA feel.
OMG! It looks amazing over here at Wakefield Academy. So bright and cheery. All the photos POP out of the screen. I think it's a keeper.
I'm still perusing template designs but I'm a "set in my ways" kind of gal and the thought of having to re-set-up all my widgets . . . etc. . . is a little daunting. So . . .
Anyway this is not about me and my blog, it's about you and yours - LOVE IT!
Oh, EL! I love it!!! It seems like "you." And, guess what? DH finally succumbed to letting us have a blog!
I clicked over here from your email and WOW! so much color. It actually almost matches the blouse I am wearing today...I love orange too!
Great new look and your title photo is so beautiful. Great job!
Barb-Harmony Art Mom
Ooh...I was wondering who's blog I had stumbled upon - didn't recognize ya! Looks great!
Krazzymommy @ WTM
Post a Comment