
There are times in our lives when we don't know what the next step is going to be. I have often looked back at those times in hindsight and been thankful I didn't know. I needed to build my strength day-by-day in order to handle the curves.
I have been blessed to have friends and a loving family to be with me through those times.
One of my friends was handed a curveball today. I can't physically go right now to hold her hand or to hug her. But I wanted to let her know that I am thinking of her. As the answers and more questions come, I pray strength for her in the day-to-day.
3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know -- enjoyed reading your blog-- We are also a homeschool family from louisiana -- just started our homeschool page.
Sorry forgot to tell you it's the one No Greater Love
That's so sweet. I hope your friend will read this and see that you do care.
Your words are so true.
If we knew in advance what was up ahead at some times, I'm sure we'd just turn and run the other way. I guess you can avoid issues that way, but then how would you learn the lessons that struggle teaches you if you've only ever lived on Easy Street?
Post a Comment