I knew I should have put words with that picture :) Baby palms of some sort. The needles are pine needles that have fallen. The palm leaves are sharp so I haven't cleaned them out yet.
I can't remember what type they are. All I know is that they didn't grow where we used to live.
Wordless Wednesdays usually need a caption of some sort :-)
Very nice...we don't have palms...but everything is covered in a lovely shade of yellow from the pine pollen as everything is on the verge of becoming verdant.
6 comments:
What are those plants? Glad to see you back!
Yucca Plants?????
Michele B
Have these dropped from your pine trees and grown from seeds from the fall?
Nothing green here yet *sigh*-- one more month to go. Nice to see someone has something green growing in their yard!
I knew I should have put words with that picture :)
Baby palms of some sort. The needles are pine needles that have fallen. The palm leaves are sharp so I haven't cleaned them out yet.
I can't remember what type they are. All I know is that they didn't grow where we used to live.
Wordless Wednesdays usually need a caption of some sort :-)
Very nice...we don't have palms...but everything is covered in a lovely shade of yellow from the pine pollen as everything is on the verge of becoming verdant.
Post a Comment