Sunday, April 27, 2008

8/8/8

This is the year to challenge myself. I am in the midst of a year long writing challenge. The other day I joined a year long reading challenge. It is detailed here.

http://triple8challenge.blogspot.com/2007/09/challenge-rules.html

Basically you read 8 different books from 8 different genres. The contest goes until December 31st. Since I had already started reading book for my own pleasure I don't feel behind. I will be using one of my other blogs to post my reading list, updates and reviews of the books I read.

http://www.elegantlion.blogspot.com/

Feel free to come over and visit as I embark on this journey.

1 comment:

MOM #1 said...

WOW! Good luck on your journey. That is an awesome challenge. I may have been able to pull it off if I'd started January 1, but at this point, I'd have no hope.

You've got some serious chutzpah.

You Go Girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...