Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Brain is now Organized!

We are starting back to school on Thursday. I had been hoping to get some work done during the holidays, but we didn't. So Thursday and Friday will be our makeup days, then we'll start Fresh on Monday.

We will be done with a couple of subjects next week. That will give us the space to add back in the ones we dropped earlier this year. We are also starting a new vocabulary workbook.

Later this year we will add in French. I've also found a homeschool karate course we would like to take together.

I just finished working out our schedule for the next week, so now I feel good to go on Thursday. Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We started back today. Let us know how that Karate course works out. I would love to try that with my boys and shed a few pounds. Happy New Year!

hsmomof5 from HSR

Daisy said...

What are you using for French? I love your blog. The layout is beautiful.

Daisy said...

I took French for 4 years in college and now I pronounce it all like it is Spanish. Uugh, I guess that is what comes from living in SoCal. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...