Blogging is somewhat like the spoken word, once you hit publish it's out there. So in the spirit of privacy I have given my family code names. My name is actually Paula, big surprise.
My lovely husband will now be known as Tigger. While he is bouncy, trouncy, fun, fun I chose the name because he has been known to really laugh like Tigger. It's totally unintentional on his part, but makes me laugh too.
My son, age 10, will be known as Z. It's the inital of one of his favorite video games characters. He is the reason for all of Wakfield Academy stuff. I see the hope of the future in his eyes and I just get excited watching him learn. He's growing so quickly. One of my greatest joys as a parent was when I could start having a conversation with this little part of me that was running around. I still love doing that and we have a very conversational style of homeschooling.
Our cat is Speedy "aka the shadow" as he does follow me everywhere. In the morning we have snuggle time, where he licks my hands as they cover my face so I can breath. He comes to school quite often and likes to sit and look out the window. He gets fascinated with lizards and falling leaves.
Our dog is Daytona Grace "aka Labridorious hyperious" She's a great dog, but still a little hyper hence the name. She loves me dearly and enjoys having her own room. Sounds insane, but she loves having her own place. It's supposed to be a art/craft room as well, but don't tell her that. She as smart as anything and will spread out her own blankets on the floor. She also loves to play tag and chase in the yard. We are currently doing obedience training and she's doing very well.
So that is us, the crazy characters of Wakefield Academy. Our setting is...... well, that's for another post. Goodnight and God bless.
3 comments:
Great names! LOL.
LOL>.I really need to come up with some code names...teh dd's and ds's are really getting old! LOL
LOL! Love the names. We have code names on my blog too. Mine is Kysha, real name. Hubby is the "principal". Oldest is "sneaker". Oldest twin is "politician". Younger twin is "old man". Youngest son is "gasinator" (self explanatory) LOL! and baby is "hip rider".
Post a Comment