Friday, May 21, 2010

The Final Countdown


It has begun. We have one to two more weeks of school, depending upon how much we get done next week. The sixth year of our adventure will be over. I've been busily working on next years schedule, and neglecting my blog, and next year schedule looks so serious.

We'll be stressing the development of good study habits over the next two years. My eyes are glancing down the path towards high school already. We're enjoying the journey set before us, so I know I must take my eyes off the forward path from time to time and look around to enjoy where I am at. Sixth grade is almost over and we will not journey this way again.

5 comments:

RockerMom said...

You make it sound so sad. I'm missing your sixth grade year already.

Unknown said...

There is always one good thing about endings, it gives you the chance for new beginnings...whether it's a new chapter or a whole new story!

By the way, beautiful picture!

Paula said...

*sigh* new beginnings, I'll take that. I did not that the pic, scavenged from google images.

I am kind of sad, it's be a weird year.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean... Very odd year.

Rose (dragons in the flower bed) said...

Now I am crying. Thanks a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...