Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wakefield Walks


A lovely lizard shedding his skin. Probably going green for the latest fashion update.
A squirrel feasting outside the window.


This is what a pinecone looks like once a hungry squirrel is done with it.

Good thing he is not required to pick up after himself. Messy squirrel.

Nature continues to inundate us this spring. I have seen multiple caterpillars and can't wait until all of the beautiful butterflies come out. Dragonflies should be appearing soon as well.

4 comments:

H.S. Burrow said...

You inspire me more than any book I've read about homeschooling. Thanks for sharing all that you do.

RockerMom said...

I agree with Mrs. Weasley. You are an inspiration! I think we'll to a Tot-Walk at least once a week. I hope you don't mind.

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

MOM #1 said...

What a walk! We don't see too much nature in cement suburbia . . . only the occasional rabbit which I'm usually trying to run out of the garden, LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...