Z loves to make spider webs of yarn in his room. This was his project for yesterday. He spent a great deal of time weaving the yarn throughout specific areas. it was quite creative.
I would be afraid that I would hurt myself if I had to get up and go to the potty in the middle of the night, but of course, I have an old woman's way of thinking, LOL.
4 comments:
Oooooo scary!
I would be afraid that I would hurt myself if I had to get up and go to the potty in the middle of the night, but of course, I have an old woman's way of thinking, LOL.
Not an easy thing to do! Very creative, yet mathematical at the same time.
Does he have the book Big Ball of String? That's what his room reminds me of! LOL! ~Angie
What a wonderful idea and the pictures are so fascinating. Our son might enjoy this to, thanks!
Post a Comment